Commercial HVAC - Aledo’s AC Repair & Heating Solutions LLC
Are you a business owner in Aledo, TX? Then you understand how problematic it could be to find a reliable contractor in the area that provides functional industrial HVAC service at an affordable price yet deliver satisfying results. There will always be an amateur and unprofessional out there trying to stiff you for an extra buck, and in this economic climate, lots of businesses just can’t afford and stand to be hassled like that. We get it, we are members of this community as well.
That’s why with Aledo’s AC Repair & Heating Solutions by Abundant Air, LLC we’re all about honesty and reliability. We work with the finest brands such as Daikin and Honeywell, as well as apply most of the industry’s best practices and approaches to make sure your HVAC technology is treated with care. Don’t get conned trying to find the cheapest price job for a packaged rooftop unit or server room cooling service, work with a team of experts like us that are trained and veteran in the industry.
Remember, commercial HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) systems, is important to the comfort of all indoor atmospheres, represent 40% of the energy or electricity used in commercial buildings across the country. The measures indicated below could result in enhanced HVAC performance and proficiency, as well as a significant reduction in energy consumption.Are you a business owner in Aledo, TX? Then you know how difficult it could be to find a dependable company in the area that delivers efficient industrial HVAC service at an affordable price yet carry out satisfying results. There will all the time be an incompetent and unprofessional out there trying to stiff you for extra bucks, and in this economic situation, many businesses just couldn’t afford to be hassled like that. We get it, we are part of this community too.
That is why with Aledo’s AC Repair & Heating Solutions by Abundant Air, LLC we’re all about reliability and honesty. We work with the finest brands like Daikin and Honeywell, also use most of the industry’s best approaches and practices to guarantee your HVAC system is handled with care. Don’t get tricked trying to find the cheapest rate job for a packaged rooftop unit or server room cooling service, work with a team of professionals like us that are trained and have the expertise in the industry.
Remember, commercial HVAC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning) systems, is vital to the comfort of all indoor environment, represent 40% of the energy or electricity consumption in commercial buildings across the nation. The measures that we use could result in improved HVAC performance and proficiency, as well as a major reduction in energy consumption.
Get Your Free Quote
Fill out the form below and a Aledo TX HVAC Repair team member will get back with you as soon as possible.
Installation of Commercial HVAC System
Though important to most indoor work environments, commercial HVAC systems (mainly cooling systems, in Texas) result in a significant percentage of commercial energy costs. However, systems are turning to be consistently more efficient, with modern AC systems consuming 30% to 50% lesser energy compared to models made in the 1970s. In just a decade, efficiency has improved and upgraded so significantly that it is possible to reduce cooling energy costs by as much as 20% by installing the latest system.
Steps to Consider Before Replacing Your HVAC System
Before deciding to replace your HVAC system, you might want to consider taking steps to reduce greatly your existing (and any future) system’s efficiency.
Some references are listed below:
- Seal or cover HVAC leaks and add insulation to increase efficiency.
- Save energy through controlling ventilation while keeping a comfortable working environment.
- Acquisition of office equipment with minimal heat emission.
- To improve efficiency, replace windows with ENERGY STAR qualified windows.
- To reduce heat emissions, install energy-efficient lights.
- Stop and Prevent passive solar gain (i.e., a rise in temperature resulting from solar rays) by the use of cool roofing, window tints, etc. (Conversely, steps could be taken to increase solar gain in cool climates.)
Implementing the above-mentioned measures will guarantee that you receive the maximum efficiency and energy cost advantages from the installation of a new HVAC system.
Steps to consider before installing a new commercial HVAC system:
- Follow the steps outlined above to lessen or reduce load and maximize efficiency!
- Request for an ACCA Manual N (commercial) or a Manual J (home), which will help you to choose the correct system for your space.
- Do not take an HVAC system that is too big for your needs. This will increase installation, maintenance, and energy fees. To make sure that your HVAC system is the correct size, ask your HVAC supplier to conduct an Air Conditioning Contractors of America’s (ACCA) Manual N Commercial Load Calculation.
- Ask your HVAC supplier to provide estimates (including life-cycle costs) for both high-efficiency and standard-efficiency units. If the high-efficiency unit’s life-cycle cost is not more than that of the standard-efficiency, go with the high-efficiency unit.
- Only go for the ENERGY STAR qualified Room Air Conditioners and Light Commercial cooling and heating units.
- Install energy recovery ventilation systems that recycle energy from the exhaust air stream to condition incoming air.
- If applicable (in humid weather), inquire to your HVAC supplier about additional dehumidification to promote comfort and save on energy charges.
- If applicable (in dry weather) think about or consider evaporative coolers to escalate efficiency and save on energy expenses.
- Install economizers to use outdoor air when the temperature is lower compare to the indoor air.
- Install and use programmable thermostats.
- Require the use of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) finest and premium motors for HVAC equipment.
- Assess and evaluate using variable speed drives (VSD) on condenser and evaporator fans.
- If your facility produces significant heat (via cooking, for instance), evaluate alternatives for utilizing free-waste heat to save on energy costs.
- Calculate and evaluate the installation of radiant heating (which warms objects instead of air) in garages, warehouses, or outdoor patios.
Commercial System Controls
Furthermore to reducing load and installing appropriately-sized, efficient HVAC systems, implementing the correct controls is important to maximizing efficiency. Usually, ENERGY STAR qualified programmable thermostats, system zoning, and CO2 sensors devices are used to control HVAC systems. While they are omnipresent on new HVAC systems, they could as well be utilized for older systems.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Programmable Thermostats: Also identified as a “setback thermostat,” they let you program temperature changes by day and time. The proper use of a programmable thermostat could reduce energy costs up to 20 percent, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- System Zoning: Apportioning available space into zones, or areas, permits temperature control from every zone and addresses the problem of inconsistencies in temperature. When appropriately used, it as well reduces energy costs.
- CO2 Sensors: It is significant to monitor carbon dioxide and the overall indoor air quality, CO2 sensors improve system efficiency and save on energy costs.
Commercial HVAC Maintenance
Regular maintenance is necessary for an efficient and dependable HVAC system. To support your system’s durability, the following is recommended:
- Enroll or sign up for Aledo’s AC Repair & Heating Solutions LLC – Preventative Maintenance Program that includes twice a year tune-ups.
- Regularly replace air filters to lessen operational stress.
- Clean your air conditioner’s evaporator and condenser coils, to promote heat transfer.
- Fix duct leakages or make sure that you have sufficient insulation, to prevent loss of cool air and support system efficiency.
- Replace or repair old valves and steam traps to cut down energy costs.
Give your business a leg up by working with the best. Contact us today to get started! Service honoring the golden rule, we are Aledo’s AC Repair & Heating Solutions LLC.